Contact Our Global Customer Support Team
Our experienced Information Consultants provide expert assistance in conducting Pharmaceutical and Biomedical, Engineering and Technology, Intellectual Property, and Business and Market research as well as technical support for all ProQuest Dialog and Legacy Dialog products. Contact us by email or phone.
For expert assistance, contact Global Customer Support at
Set up an Alert
Setting up an Alert is easy!
In today's pressured working environment there's no better way to save time than by setting up an Alert — your personal business wake-up call. Thousands of Dialog customers already have!
Save time by sending your Alerts requirements direct to the Customer Alerts Bureau! Experienced searchers are on hand to create as many Alerts as you need, on Dialog or ProQuest Dialog. And as a Dialog customer, there is no charge to you for setting up your Alerts! Simply fill out the Official Alert Request Form and submit your request. That's all there is to it!
Manage Your Account
- Account Reactivation/Deactivation Form
- Organization Name Change Form 384 KB
- Terms & Conditions
- Subaccounts facilitate billing
Billing and Usage
Not a customer? Get more information here.
Develop Your Expertise
Dialog offers a wide variety of Training Opportunities to help you expand your search skills and knowledge on ProQuest Dialog and Legacy Dialog, whatever your skill level — novice to power searcher!
Register for Live Web-Based Training Classes
Get a Fast Start to Searching
- Tutorials and Quick Tours. Step through the basics to get you started searching ProQuest Dialog and Legacy Dialog products.
- ProQuest Dialog At-a-Glance and Legacy Dialog At-a-Glance. View brief, on-demand recorded mini-presentations intended to quickly highlight useful product tips, commands, or content.
- How Do I...? Review concise, step-by-step instructions for how to find the most-requested information on Dialog in every major content area.
Further Develop Your Expertise
- Training Workbooks. Review basic and advanced search techniques in depth, as well as specific applications for researching topics in every major content area.
- Web-based Online Courses. Walk through detailed self-paced courses you can take online at your convenience.
- ONTAP Files. Practice your searches and hone your skills without incurring charges by using ONTAP (ONline Training And Practice) databases.
Find search aids and user guides
Jump start your research with search aids and user guides organized by area of interest and by product. Choose the approach that works best for you.
Choose your area of interest
- Intellectual Property Research: Patents, Trademarks & Copyrights
- Business and Market Research: Business Intelligence, Market Research and News
- Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Research: Pharmaceutical, Biomedical, Life Sciences & Chemistry
- Engineering & Technology Research: Engineering & Technology, Energy & Environment, Medical Devices
Choose your product
- Dialog®: including DialogWeb, DialogClassic Web, intranet products and Classic Dialog
- Dialog1: a suite of powerful yet simple to use search forms
- DialogLink®: free software tool that offers fast access to the Legacy Dialog service
- DialogSelect: easy-to-use, point-and-click search forms
- NewsRoom Plus: the largest global news source available in the industry today.
- ProQuest Dialog™: the intuitive interface that simplifies access to our breadth of content on the Dialog® service.
Find out what's new
What's New. Stay up to date on recent Product, Content and Company news.
Subscribe to Dialog e-Newsletters
- Chronolog — Stay up-to-date with the latest information on ProQuest Dialog and Legacy Dialog, such as new and enhanced databases and system features, search tips, and training opportunities.
- Eye on Innovation — Learn how to find actionable intelligence in your own industry.
- Training Updates — Receive notifications about Dialog's free Web-based training, e-Learning resources, and search aids.